Daimler refutes interest in Ducati
Despite Daimler's previous collaboration with the two-wheel wizards, it looks like Audi's reported bid of $1.16 billion could be the only one. An Italian newspaper indicates the proposal from Audi is not a bid for the entire company, a strategy that Bloomberg suggests is more agreeable to Ducati.
We've also heard rumors of India's Mahindra also being interested in the high-performance motorcycle marque, but there's no mention of it in this report.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models