Watch Sergio Marchionne on last night's 60 Minutes
The segment also spends some time looking at the upcoming Dodge Dart, with Marchionne saying the car is "mechanically outstanding." The executive played a strong hand in improving both Fiat and Chrysler quality, at least according to Consumer Reports. The besweatered Marchionne also spends a bit of time talking about American workers and the labyrinth of bureaucracy within Chrysler when he arrived. Hit the jump to watch – it's well worth the 13 minutes of your day.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models