Lexus LF-LC super coupe concept pondered for production
According to Schlicht, the vehicle would have never even been considered for production if it had merely been submitted as a design proposal. With a physical concept backed by chorus of positive reviews, the company's decision makers have evidently been prompted to give the LF-LC a second look.
Schlicht himself is set to become the head of product planning for Toyota and Lexus starting on April 1.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models