1,800-horsepower beach buggy lifts front wheels... in fifth gear
You might remember mention of NRE from the Transtar Dagger GT, the "No R&D!" supercar that planned to employ one of NRE's 2,000-hp engines. While we wait for Transtar to deliver, you can see what that kind of power looks like in the video after the jump, when the buggy points at the sky in every gear when the driver hits the throttle.
The video's got plenty of footage and info, but make sure you hang around for the jumps and speed runs. It's proof that there's no such thing as too much power.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models