Ford UAW workers approve strike authorization as bargaining tool
The Detroit Free Press reports that at least four Ford UAW locals have overwhelmingly voted to authorize leadership to call a strike. The move, which is considered to be routine, comes only two weeks before the contracts with General Motors, Ford and Chrysler run out on September 14. The UAW has asked all local units to hold strike authorization votes by Friday.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models