Top Gear unleashes second trailer for series 17
We're just days away from the start of the new series of Top Gear, and we're all excited to see what Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have in store for us this summer. Last week we brought you the first teaser commercial, and now the BBC has released a second to tantalize us with what's to come.
So what have we learned? James will be showing us the new Aston Martin Virage, the McLaren MP4-12C which Jezza was driving is pitted against the Ferrari 458 Italia, the BMW 8-Series is up against the Mercedes-Benz CL, a Chevrolet Corvette is for cowboys, and Richard really appears to like the Fiat Abarth 500C. Follow the jump to watch the brief 30-second video for yourself.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX