Rendered Speculation: Reader-penned Acura TL Sportwagon
By merging the roofline of the seven-seat MDX crossover with the body of the midsize sedan, Andrew has created what to our eyes is a fairly handsome sedan... well, at least those of us in the minority that actually like the look of the standard TL. The D-pillar does look a bit heavy in this application, so perhaps a more forward sloping rear window in the manner of some of Audi's Avant wagons would give the car a sleeker look. Share your thoughts in the comments below.
[Source: Andrew Stump]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies