VIDEO: Unlikely Goodwood - Rod Millen's Toyota Tacoma charges up the hill
Last year, Rod Millen took his Toyota Tacoma Pike's Peak runner to the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Looking, sounding, and handling nothing like a Tacoma, and powered by – according to the caption – a "2-little turbocharged 4-cylinder," Millen flings the thing up the hill, all the while the forced-induction drivetrain is chattering away like a pack of rabid chipmunks. He manages to avoid the hay bales, but then nearly collects what looks like a Bowler Nemesis at the end for his troubles. Follow the jump to watch the video.
[Source: Top Speed]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX