VIDEO: BMW GINA Light Visionary Concept teased ahead of June 10th unveiling
BMW is gearing up for the online unveiling of its latest design study, the GINA Light Visionary Model. Unlike the BMW M1 Homage concept, this one's actually a runner, as evidenced by the video posted below the fold, showing the concept being driven from the studio into a car carrier then unloaded at the BMW Museum in Munich.
No details about the roadster are available from the BMW-web.tv site, but judging by the open cockpit and massive width, we're expecting something akin the M1, sans roof and sporting many of the design cues found on the homage. Check back for more when the BMW GINA Light Visionary Concept is unveiled on June 10th.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models