In UK, Hyundai Tucson reaches its Xenith
Well, this is certainly the nicest Hyundai Tucson we've ever seen. Introducing the Tucson CRTD Xenith, a tippy-top-of-the-line edition of Hyundai's smallest ute, available for UK customers only. The Xenith begins life as a loaded Tucson CRTD CDX and then piles on all the trimmings. The interior upgrades read like the standard bill of goods from the likes of Brabus or TechArt (minus the six-figure drain on your bank account, of course): copious amounts of leather and Alcantara adorn the seats and a variety of other surfaces and touch points. A snazzy leather-and-alloy knob tops the six-speed manual's shifter, and aluminum trim decks out the pedals and doorsill plates.
Motivation comes courtesy of a 2.0L turbodiesel (138 hp/ 225 lb-ft) and the trucklet rolls on set of 19" wheels shod in some rather aggressive-looking 235/45 R19 rubber. The price? £20,670, or £2,500 more than the CDX.
You know what? We like it.
Press release after the jump.
[Source: Hyundai UK]
XENITH LIMITED EDITION INTRODUCED TO THE HYUNDAI TUCSON SUV LINE UP
As spring approaches Hyundai has added a new luxury special edition to its highly successful Tucson SUV range. The Tucson CDX already features a high level of standard equipment, such as; full leather interior, heated front seats, ABS with EBD, remote locking with alarm and air conditioning with climate control, to name a few.
The Hyundai Tucson Xenith is available in black or silver and is a 6-speed, 2.0 CRTD (Common rail turbo diesel) 4WD manual. The Tucson Xenith includes all the specification of the best-selling Tucson CDX model plus more than £3000 of added specification upgrades.
The New Hyundai Tucson Xenith includes:
* Colour coded side mouldings and bumpers
* Rear privacy glass
* Two tone leather and Alcantara upholstery
* Alcantara covered instrument cluster surround, gear gaiter, steering wheel, handbrake, armrest, door pull linings and door inserts
* Birds eye black maple wood effect trim on dashboard, console and door pulls
* Leather and alloy sports gear knob
* Luxury stainless steel embossed door entry guards
* Aluminium sports pedal trims
* 19" multi spoke alloy wheels with polished rims
Priced at £20,670 OTR this highly equipped model is in the showrooms now with the remit to provide customers with class leading value and exceptional specification.
As with all Hyundai vehicles a comprehensive support package goes hand in hand with any new purchase from the range. The package includes three-years' RAC assistance cover, six year anti-perforation warranty and the industry leading, range-wide, five year unlimited mileage warranty.
- Most and least efficient car companies
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models