Autoblog Green drives FCX from Honda
He covers Honda's hydrogen offering in a four-part series, going into detail about the interior, exterior, technology and driving impressions during his time at Laguna Seca in Monterey, CA. His post is far and away the most in-depth article we've seen on the FCX, so it's certainly worth a few minutes of your Saturday afternoon.
Enjoy and great job Sam!
Part One – Part Two – Part Three – Part Four
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models