Autoblog Night Watch: Mind your German, supercars unite!
Auto Motor Und Sport got the world's fastest and flashiest together to put them through their paces on a high-speed test track. The vehicles tapped for the test include the Bugatti Veyron, Benz SLR, Lambo Murcielago LP640, Ferrari 599 GTB, Dodge Viper SRT-10, Aston Martin Vanquish S, Ford GT, new Corvette Z06 and the Porsche 997 Turbo.
Expectedly, those of you who not fluent in Deutschlandic prose won't get too much information out of the clip, but its not everyday you get to see this many hi-po exotics strutting their stuff in their natural environment. Cue the Red Baron's theme music.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX