Eriksson pleads guilty to drunk driving, but that's it
Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Patricia M. Schnegg will sentence Eriksson for the drunk driving offense at the conclusion of his trial, which begins next week. Bo Stefan Eriksson, in case you've been under a rock, is the man who allegedly split an Enzo in half while taking it for an early morning top speed run down PCH in February. Because of Eriksson's (nine!) criminal convictions in Sweden for forgery, counterfeiting, narcotics and firearms offenses, he cannot legally possess a gun, which is why he also faces a weapons charge for a handgun that police found at his Bel-Air house.
[Source: L.A. Times]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies