Stefan Eriksson turns down plea deal in L.A. court
The real Stefan Eriksson told the court, "I cannot agree that I stole the car because I didn't," which guarantees the Swede a jury trial and, if convicted, up to 11 years in prison. Smart move Mr. Eriksson, because we know a lot of angry Ferrari fans who want to have a word with you about proper care and maintenance of Maranello's finest. Better let them cool off for a decade while you vacation behind bars and bulk up in the courtyard.
This is the second time Eriksson has entered a not guilty plea, and will likely be his last as jury selection for his trial has already begun.
Thanks for the tip, Juan!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models