GM celebrates Labor Day with bonus cash
Of course, the best and newest GM models are not eligible including the Pontiac Solstice; Saturn Sky, Aura and VUE Green Line, Chevy Corvette; 2007 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL Denali; HUMMER H1; and 2007 Cadillac Escalade.
Customers will basically get $500 back for purchasing a car, $1,000 back for a pickup and $1,500 back for a truck-based SUV. The offer expires on September 5th.
[Source: the Detroit Free Press]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies