Woodward Dream Cruise 2006: Wagoner shows off the Camaro
As the annual Woodward event becomes ever more commercial, on Friday this year's General Motors promotion featured CEO Rick Wagoner starring in a Chevrolet cavalcade of Camaros, leading the way with the new Camaro concept. The Chevy parade wound up at the Athens Coney Island diner, for a final retro touch to the event.
With the new Camaro scheduled for a 2009 launch, expect the GM brass to put a lot of miles on the concept car in the next two years.
Looks like ex-basketball star Wagoner finds the chop-top profile of the concept car a bit cramped...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX