GM and Isuzu are boosting production if the 6.6–liter Duramax diesel engine to supply increased demand and new products. Hummer has recently announced the Alpha performance line for all models and the H1 Alpha is powered by the 300hp/605 ft-lbs Duramax. GM may be looking to add the option to the H2 and H3 models (will that fit under the H3 hood?). Production of the diesel will reach 195,000 engines this year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX