Ford brags that the Lariat is now an even better deal since it comes with $ 545 worth of more standard equipment, including 18-inch wheels and trailer hitch. Ford says the new trucks should be available sometime in the first quarter of this year.
For a list of options like the 650(!) foot-pounds of torque Power Stroke, check the jump.
Some of the available options on Ford's 2008 Super-Duty pickups are:
* 6.4-liter Power Stroke diesel: $6,895
* DVD Navigation radio: $1,875
* Rear-seat DVD entertainment system: $1,315
* Sirius satellite radio: $200
* Stowable bed extender: $250
* Powerscope trailer-tow mirrors: $370
* Rapid-heat supplemental cab heater: $250
* TailGate Step: $375