Yes, bare-bones roadsters like the Ariel Atom and KTM X-Bow are nice, but we can't help but feel those machines are held back by their (quasi) street legal status. What we want is a carbon fiber track animal. Something like the Praga R1. The Slovakian-built racer reads like a personal wish list for going faster. With a curb weight of just 1,261 pounds dry and 210 horsepower from a Renault four-cylinder mounted amidships, the R1 should be a blast to fling around a road course. A six-speed sequent
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX