Some will invariably debate their authenticity, but as far as we're concerned, there's no arguing with the quickening of our pulse when we gaze at such examples of retrofitted classics as the Eagle E-Type Speedster or the Singer 911. But if you've been wondering why European sportscars have been getting all the old-meets-new attention, wonder no more, and feast your eyes on the Pogea Corvette.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX