In keeping with the CUV-crazy theme of this year's Beijing Motor Show, Peugeot has introduced this Urban Crossover Concept penned by the French lion's design studios in Paris, Shanghai and São Paulo. Eight inches shorter and three inches narrower than a Ford Focus hatchback, the concept is meant to be the ultimate expression of the company's decades of popular small cars, crossovers and design.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!