If you were impressed by the MP4-12C, well, you should be. It's an otherworldly performance machine. But we ain't seen nothing yet from McLaren Automotive, which is gearing up to launch an even more capable supercar.
McLaren Production Centre
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 21, 2011
Turning a Formula One team into an automaker is no mean feat. Ferrari did it decades ago, and now McLaren is following suit. The first product of the newly formed McLaren Automotive – an offshoot of the F1 team – has already hit the market in the form of the MP4-12C, with several additional models planned over the coming years. But in order to do so, they'll need a state-of-the-art production facility.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX