Considering the rate at which the Chinese market gobbles up Buick models, you'd think it would be a prime market for Chrysler. Yet the House of the 300 wasn't present in China at all in recent years, as the brand has just announced at the Beijing Motor Show its return to the Chinese market.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX