For automotive enthusiasts, the name Bugatti is synonymous with high speeds. For racing fans, the name still reflects dominance in the pre-war era of grand prix racing. But in other circles, the Bugatti name is a status symbol, one that stands for the exclusivity that comes with such a high price tag.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX