Chevrolet begins delivery of its CNG-capable Impala. The DOE is funding $35 million in hydrogen and fuel cell projects. A Volkswagen e-Up! catches fire after a collision with a train in Norway.
2014 Volkswagen e-Up!: Quick Spin
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 28, 2014
Volkswagen sets targets that are entertainingly confident, its stated goal for electric mobility being "market leadership by 2018." The tiny e-Up! is the first round out of the electric cannon, one of 14 EV and hybrid models the company will put on the menu this year as it spreads the electric gospel throughout its range.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX