Since it has made its way to American shores, the Ford Transit Connect has proven to be nearly everything that one could ask for in a small commercial van: utile, frugal and easy to drive in tight quarters. What the van has never been accused of being, however, is particularly pretty. And, while we can't confirm with unerring certainty that the upcoming revision of the TC will be a looker, we do see evidence of a little more form to go with all of that function.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX