PickupTrucks.com has gotten its hands on a few more details concerning the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and the 2014 GMC Sierra. General Motors held a conference call on the two trucks, allowing Jeff Luke, executive chief engineer for both, to answer a few questions. Luke said truck buyers are largely concerned with power and fuel economy, and as such, GM will continue to explore new methods of providing both. That may translate into any number of drivetrain permutations, including light-duty diesel
2014 Chevrolet Silverado: Live
- Steven J. Ewing
- Dec 13, 2012
Today was a pretty big day for General Motors, debuting the all-new Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra light-duty pickup trucks ahead of their official showcase at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show. And now that the dust has settled at GM's big reveal event, we've had a chance to snap dozens of photos of the new pickup pair from every angle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX