Two images of the 2013 Volvo V40 broke onto Facebook recently and it seems their friends didn't want to be left behind. Fourteen more press shots of Volvo's new five-door hatchback just burgled their way onto the Web, and from the front three-quarter it looks like a worthy competitor to the the Audi A3 and BMW 1 Series.
2013 Volvo V40 leak
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 22, 2012
Some automakers try their damnedest to keep their new products under wraps until they're good and ready to show it to the world. (And of those, some succeed more than others.) Others, meanwhile, steadily leak out photos and details – through official channels or back ones – to keep us hooked. We're not quite sure which approach Volvo meant to take with its all-new V40, but we do know we've seen more of this car that's yet to be released than we've seen of others that have. This, howe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX