The Hyundai Genesis sedan may have been given a full mid-cycle refresh just last year, but we've now learned that some more changes are in store for the 2013 model. Sure, the car looks exactly the same (because it is), but there are indeed some tweaks both under the hood and inside the cabin.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX