Ford is recalling three different vehicle lines built between model years 2011 and 2015, including a number of service and specialty commercial vehicles.
2013 Ford F-Series Super Duty
- Brandon Turkus
- Mar 25, 2015
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 9, 2012
Ford has officially served up the details on the upcoming 2013 F-Series Super Duty. Buyers will be able to snap up the latest work rig with in a new Platinum trim level that throws in niceties like SYNC, MyFord Touch, navigation and a rear-view camera as standard equipment. Power telescoping mirrors are also part of the package.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX