Want to get your hands on an Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe? With the new C63 sedan already released, you'd be forgiven for thinking that the old model won't be around for much longer. But according to Car and Driver, the existing coupe will stick around for a little longer than we might have thought.
2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 1, 2012
The AMG division of Mercedes-Benz has attracted two million views on YouTube. That's as if every single person in Boston, Las Vegas, Long Beach and St. Louis stopped what they were doing and clicked the left mouse button to get a video fix on a three-pointed star and quad pipes.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies