In an effort to show off just how dominant its engines are in the 2011 F-150, Ford has put together a head-to-head comparison site showing how the 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6, 3.7-liter V6, 5.0-liter V8 and 6.2-liter V8 stack up against the competition. Start by selecting work or play, and then drag the slider to reflect how much you normally tow or haul.
2011 Ford F-150: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX