If you're not familiar with the Talbot-Lago brand, well... you're not alone. Born out of the collapsed Sunbeam-Talbot-Darracq by an engineer named Antonio Lago, who turned the automaker into a strong competitor in racing. The machine you see above, hailing from 1947, is based on the short-wheelbase chassis used for racing with bodywork designed by Franay.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX