Chinese man caught teaching toddler to ride motorcycle
Caught on video is a man apparently teaching a toddler to ride a motorcycle. Not a minibike or even a scooter, but a proper motorcycle. And without a helmet, no less. (The bike looks like an 80s Honda or Kawasaki, but says Radar on the tank and front fork.)
It appears that the man is balancing the bike himself with the lil' tike only nominally holding the controls. But it's still not something you see every day, and for good reason: it's a truly terrible idea.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies