Mercedes releases first shot of AMG GT3
It will be ready in time for the 2016 GT3 season and come loaded with expectations, since the SLS AMG GT3 it replaces has been a victory machine around the world. Unlike that SLS, though, this car will spawn a hardcore road-going version - not to be called GT3 - with less weight and more power, armed to do battle with the coupe that comes first to mind when that alphanumeric is mentioned. With the way the AMG GT S already gobbles up circuits, we're prepared to be impressed by what comes next.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models