Infiniti Q60 to pack upwards of 400 horsepower
Speaking with an unidentified source at Infiniti during the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto, AutoGuide reports that the production Q60 will arrive late in 2016 and pack at least 400 horsepower. A higher-output version of the same engine, however, could produce as much as 450 hp.
That would still be significantly less than the Q50 Eau Rouge, which packed the larger 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 from the Nissan GT-R with 560 hp. It would put it right on pace with the likes of the BMW M4 (with 425 hp) and perhaps more importantly, the Lexus RC F (with 450 hp).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models