Watch a Porsche 918 Spyder being built by hand
From hand-sewn leather to hand-wrapped trim, monococques being wheeled about, the copious use of shims and the rear brace being fitted over the engine, plus the Christmas-like joy of opening a box of body panels, it's all in there. You can't buy a new one anymore, but you can see how they're built for those who did buy them in the video above.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video