Aussies get together to celebrate New Year's with record-breaking burnout
The Summernats officials said 107 cars made it into the lineup for the attempt but only 103 were certified, the rules stipulating that the burnout has to last 30 seconds. Looking at the video above, we don't know how the Guinness rep managed to count all the cars unless they were was wearing a hazmat suit; the giant cloud captured in the helicopter shot is the testament to the fact that 'Something nasty happened here.'
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies