Muscle cars, donuts, burnouts and fireworks; these guys really love America
If you ever listen to the verses of Born in the USA, it's not really the patriotic anthem that its chorus might suggest. However, these guys get a pass just for the awesome burnout and donuts in a '66 Chevrolet Impala in front of some of its compatriots. Plus, stay until the end to get a brief tribute to that American classic – The Dukes of Hazzard. Scroll down for a smoky dose of automotive patriotism.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models