Watch Chris Harris give the AMG Hammer a go
While the machine's 381 horsepower is paltry by today's standards, this coupe holds down a place in the automotive pantheon of legendary machinery. With a 6.0-liter V8 sucking through a set of AMG four-valve heads, the Hammer effectively bent the BMW M5 over to teach it a thing or two about large cars moving quickly. Watching the machine wag its tail all over the German countryside is a thing of bliss. Check it out below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models