Subaru announces 2013 XV Crosstrek prices to start at $21,995*
The XV Crosstrek is essentially a high-water Impreza five-door with a little extra cladding and ground clearance. Listed at 8.7 inches to be exact, the ground clearance is a healthy three inches greater than the standard Impreza.
The compact model will feature the same 2.0-liter Boxer engine as its pavement-bound brethren, generating 148 horsepower and 145 pound feet of torque. The XV effectively replaces the Subaru Impreza Outback, a model that was quietly discontinued when the fourth-generation Impreza showed up for 2012.
Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models