2012 Concorso Italiano celebrates Lamborghini, Fiat, Bertone
This year, Fiat showed off the new 500T as part of the brand's 55th anniversary, and the show grounds were filled with a rash of classic Fiat models. Those included one very gorgeous Cinquenento Abarth, as well as a few examples of the new 500.
Finally, Bertone is celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2012, and the Concorso Italiano featured plenty of concepts and production models by the design firm. Even the Nuccio Concept showed up on the green in all of its 80s futuristic splendor. As you may recall, the last time we saw that machine, it was lounging under the lights of the Geneva Motor Show. Check out the full gallery above.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models