Top Gear USA returns Aug. 14 for 16-episode season
That said, Top Gear USA has earned enough kudos (aka advertising dollars) to warrant a third season, complete with sixteen new episodes (six will be aired before the holiday break, followed by another ten early next year). Add those to the 26 episodes already shot during the first two seasons, and trio have hosted enough shows for a solid DVD collection. Catch the trio near the end of summer, as the first episode is scheduled to air on August 14 on the History Channel.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models