Watch Jack White bend a Hemi Cuda to his will in "Freedom at 21" trailer
Now, we'll never pretend to be the last word in vintage Mopar metal, but from the looks of the Sassy Grass Green paint on this particular Plymouth, it looks like White has found himself behind the wheel of a 1970 Barracuda. Well chosen, sir.
White has established himself as one of this generation's icons of rock and roll, and despite what you may think about his approach to making music, there's no denying the guy's talent with a guitar. Look for the full feature video to drop on July 16. In the meantime, check out the too-brief trailer below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models