Values of small used cars fall in lockstep with gas prices
Compare that to used compact and mid-sized models, which are expected to see their values drop by 2.4 percent. Dealers may have a hard time selling used hybrids in the coming months. That's good news for buyers who've been waiting to jump into a more fuel efficient model. After all, it's not a question of if gas prices will climb back up, but when.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models