Values of small used cars fall in lockstep with gas prices
Compare that to used compact and mid-sized models, which are expected to see their values drop by 2.4 percent. Dealers may have a hard time selling used hybrids in the coming months. That's good news for buyers who've been waiting to jump into a more fuel efficient model. After all, it's not a question of if gas prices will climb back up, but when.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video