Dictators throughout history and the cars they loved
It's no surprise that among these powerful men, exotics from the likes of Ferrari were highly esteemed. What's more shocking is just how brutal some of these guys were. If you haven't cracked a history book in some years, consider this your impetus to at least read the Wikipedia entry for El Jefe.
So what was Sacha Baron Cohen's pick for his character's dictatorial ride? A parade of gold Dartz SUVs, of course. you can read the full article at Hagerty's website.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models