Strong early demand pushes JDM BRZ deliveries into 2013
While the report says it's "unclear" whether this will affect the U.S.-market BRZ or its Scion FR-S twin, with demand reportedly four times higher than Subaru parent Fuji Heavy Industries forecast, it's a good bet that neither brand's dealers will have a surfeit of cars.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models