Romeo Ferraris tweaks the Ferrari 599 GTO
Given that Maranello has put just about everything it has into the 599 GTO, there wasn't a lot of room to play around. So the tuner has released two small upgrades. Stage 1 encompasses a new air filter and exhaust for a 15-horsepower boost, while the Stage 2 kit remaps the ECU as well for 40-horsepower upgrade to bring overall output up to 710 hp – putting the final iteration of the 599 within spitting distance of its replacement's 740 hp.
A series of extra carbon fiber components are also offered, but Romeo Ferraris apparently holds enough reverence for the donor cars to keep the modifications to a minimum.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models