Ferrari F12 roadster gets fan-rendered, factory releases new video
The artist also appears to have beefed up the design a bit, topping it off with a deep red leather interior and roll hoops that we'd be inclined to specify on the options list ourselves if we had a small fortune to spend. Like the extant coupe version better? We've got you covered with a couple of fresh stock images in the gallery below and some new video after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models