Toyota recalling 200K Siennas over misprint
The problem? The tire and load information placard has been misprinted, and can cause a situation where owners over-inflate the tires. Overloaded tires can potentially fail (read: burst), and can result in a crash.
Toyota spokesperson Bryan Lyons told Automotive News that there isn't a problem with any mechanical part of the Sienna itself, just the sticker. To remedy this situation, the automaker will mail new replacement placards to affected vehicle owners.
Toyota Sienna Information
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video